Friday, May 30, 2008

What happened???

Wow, it's been a whole week.... not quite sure how that happened...

Maybe I've just got a boring life?? Or just too much stuff going on? Yeah,
I'll go with that one. Home computer's been down because I'm remodeling my office -
but with the new storage space and the larger work area, I'll be able to work on my
photo projects a lot more efficiently and quickly (yeah, right...). Some construction
projects this weekend - a new floor for a neighbor and cabinets in Joan's office.
Caught the new Indiana Jones movie earlier this week, and while I'm not as negative
on it as my friend Marty ( http://renzntzman.blogspot.com/ ), I thought it was a little
too long and a little on the weak side. "Hellboy 2" looked good from the previews,
and "Hancock" looks like it could be good as well. Something to look forward to.

No comments: